Friday, February 15, 2008

Hrm!

Every now and then I see a reply to one of these posts from someone who I imagine has done a web search for a revive point or something along those lines.

I don't really plau UD anymore. I try, but I wind up not doing it.

There is a website for a group called the Mad Craskers, but I can't reach it so I'm not sure it's active. So anyway: You cats are welcome to use this blog for revivification and whatever other organizational purposes, but someone has to step up and ask for posting privileges, cause like I said I don't play much.

Would anyone like posting privileges? Failing that, how about some useful information I could compile into a new post so that people stumbling on this page have something to work with?

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss Blue said...

This is kind of an old entry but we are here now, if you haven't found us:

http://madcraskers.proboards53.com/index.cgi

8/25/2008 1:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home